Friday, February 16, 2018

Spring/Love Layout by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here.
Today I am here to show you a spring layout (we are still in winter days but I really needed to think about sunny and warm day, since here it is rainy and foggy!)  

So I printed this picture of me and hubby last year on holiday in beautiful Tuscany and created a colorful springy layout.  As background I used a photographic paper and I decorated the layout with many SRM Stickers!


I adhered strips of different colors to the background paper. I used many types of FreeStyle stickers, then I added the picture and decorated it. I also used the lovely quote from Say It With Stickers/Outdoors sheet.

Some stickers are adhered directly on the paper, some others are adhered on white cardstock and fussy cut.  For some of them I used foam tape to make them pop.



I also used some stickers to create my title "wonderful vacation". I added sequins to  little extra sparkle (you know, I love sequins!)



I hope you liked my layout and wish you a good day. 

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia

SRM products used 

No comments: