Thursday, February 8, 2018

Share the Love by Jenn


Hi ya friends, Jenn here! I am going to give you a few fun ideas for your childrens Valentines day cards. These are really quick easy ideas you can whip up and they will look super adorable. Everyone loves the handmade touch! These fun Valentines are a sure way to light up little faces...so lets get started!


Card idea #1: This card I stared with a piece of white cardstock cut to 3.5 inches by 5. I then cut two 1inch slits at the bottom so once completed you can weave the sucker stick between the slits. I simply handlettered a few words and used some adorable stickers from the Stickers by the Dozen set.


Card idea #2: Using a fun colored cardstock I hand drew a simple butterfly wing shape and cut it out. Then I added some fun stickers and a little Valentines message. I cut two slits in the center of the wing shape in order to slide my sucker in. 


Card idea #3: I cut a 3 inch circle out of cardstock paper and punched holes at the bottom and top to slide the sucker stick through. I added a little Valentine sentiment and a couple cute stickers. 


I really love how these turned out and had so much fun making them. My kids loved watching and helping me add the stickers and sliding the suckers into place. This would be such a fun activity to do with your kids. When it comes time to hand out these handmade cards they will be beaming with pride and those sweet ones who receive them will be thrilled! Enjoy your Valentines holiday with those you love. See you next time!


SRM Supplies Used: