Monday, February 12, 2018

Plan With Me by Angie


Hello friends!! Angie here with you today!  I hope your new year is off to a great start!  

Speaking of starts, have you gotten your planner for the year organized and ready to go? Making your planner pretty yet functional doesn't have to be difficult.  Today I'm sharing how I'm organizing my 2018 planner showing you my January pages.

 I'm using a small planner from Michael's this year and I don't have a lot of time to spend on decorating. If you want quick and simple but beautiful planner pages, try SRM's amazing planner stamps. 

I used the seasonal plans stamps for my pages. I love that this stamp set has all the months of the year and little icons that represent each month. 



 SRM also has amazing clear stickers that can be used in your planner. I used the winter sentiment stickers and the year of memories stickers. Some of these stickers come in long strips but don't be afraid to cut them down to make them fit your planner pages.



The small calendar numbers are awesome for numbering your days in your planner. They are just the perfect size! 


I hope you will give these amazing products a try for your next planning session!


No comments: