Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Home Decor with SRM Vinyl by Shanna


Hello Crafty friends!!  Shanna here, and today I am showing off a fun and easy desktop easel and a canvas that I personalized with the ever-so-versatile SRM Vinyl!


I found the easel at my local Wal-Mart and fell in love with it....I love the look of chalkboards, but don't really enjoy the messiness of chalk.  So I figured I would create a faux-chalk look with white vinyl on the black chalkboard side of my mini-easel!  


I love how it turned out!  I plan on displaying it on my mantel off and on throughout the year, because let's be honest.... A family of 5 is ALWAYS and adventure!!

The Canvas was an extra I had from a different project and I have been eyeing the "family rules" idea for a while now.  I used a file from the silhouette store and sized it to the size of the canvas.  I prepared the canvas first by painting it with black acrylic paint to get the "chalkboard look".  I really like how it cam out and will definitely be proudly displaying it in my home.

Thanks for stopping by!  
See you soon,


Materials used:
SRM Glossy white Vinyl

No comments: