Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Count Your Blessings by Jennifer


Hello everyone, Jenn here! I am sharing a page I completed in my Bible during the Thanksgiving holiday week. I love looking back over the year on both Thanksgiving and New Years eve remembering all the many many blessings I have been given.




I love the clear stickers from SRM and I thought what better way than to use them in my Bible! What makes them so awesome is you can see text through the image...making it perfect for those concerned with covering Bible text. Before I began I knew I wanted to commemorate Thanksgiving with some festive leaves so I stamped leaves with StazOn ink. Once dry I colored them in with the Marvy ColorIn watercolor pencils. To intensify the color I went in with my water brush and activated the pigment from the pencils. This was such a fun relaxing time I was able to just sit and soak in the words God wanted to speak to me. I really took my time and journaled a lot and even included a prayer which I started with the Jesus stamp from the Daily Devotion Stamp set.



I hope and pray this reminds you to slow down during this busy chaotic holiday season and really count your blessings. Write them down in a journal or Bible and come back to this when you feel lost, defeated and overwhelmed. God is so very very good!

Supplies Used:

No comments: