Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Bags by Shelly

Here's the second post of the day on the SRM Blog!  We have so many wonderful last minute ideas to share before Christmas!  There's still time to do this simple idea from Shelly Kurth. 

-------------------

Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm sharing a couple little Christmas bags with you!


I think these could be perfect for stocking stuffers or a little gift to a neighbor/friend or perhaps adding them on your Christmas tree for a little surprise! :)


I started with my bags and simply tied them with the strings. I then added some fun stickers onto kraft cardstock and made my sentiment piece into a little banner. Once done, I punched a hole in each for my pieces and then using some jute twine, added them to my bag. 
Simple, yeah?!...

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies used:


No comments: