Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Table Setting by Tangii


Hello, Tangii here.  Today I'm prettying up our Thanksgiving Table!  Hope this gives you some last minute ideas of how to fancy up your table for tomorrow! I've made a couple of Silverware Pockets using Burlap Bags.  These are easy to make so let's get started!


The Burlap Bags come in 2 sizes, I used the smaller.


This is one of those projects where you can just use scraps.  So I grabbed some Fall Leaves from some leftover Garland I had from making a Wreath.  For this one I grabbed a large Heart die and some simple patterned paper scrap.  The "Gratitude" and the small leaf on the heart are from the Express Yourself, Thanksgiving sticker set.  The banner across the heart is just another die, and the "Gratitude" sticker fit perfectly on it!  I just added a ribbon bow & button cluster and Voila!!


For this one I did pretty much the same thing, but to mix things up a bit I used a Tag die here.  The "Giving Thanks" is from the Express Yourself, Thanksgiving sticker set.  The leaf sticker is from the Say It With Stickers, Thanksgiving sticker set  Ok, that's it for me, thanks for popping in!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are simply beautiful!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.