Thursday, November 16, 2017

Gift Wrapping by Shantaie

Hello!  Shantaie here today to share some gift wrapping ideas!


I'm one of those people who cherish the opportunity to wrap gifts, I make an event of it, and truly find it to be a joyful activity. That being said I know not everyone feels the same way I do, so I thought I would share a couple of ways to add beauty to simple packages that are so pretty that you may just convert.


Let's start with a simple square kraft box Before opening the box add a joy stamp from Big Merry in a row of three with versamark ink and gold embossing powder, heat set and open box. To add a fun ribbon detail I cut a small slit in the box front bottom, and wind around to tie on top



Kraft boxes come in a ton of different sizes and I reccomend have them on hand for every occasion, but I especially stock up before the holidays.


We all love the ease of a gift bag, and if you've never given any thought to flat bags as an easy but beautiful option for gifts allow me to share with you my love of these bags!! They come in many sizes, colors and patterns


Like the box above I used a stamp to add a sentiment and embossed it with gold powder, the gift was added and I folded the top of the bag over, and tied a bow, to that I added a spray of die cut branches and a lovely gold ornament tag with a sticker from Fancy Sentiments Christmas and a spattering of pearl dot accents.


Gift wrapping can be easy if you start with a few simple basic containers, and a little crafty fun! 

1 comment:

Giorgia Rossini said...

I really love your packaging.