Tuesday, October 10, 2017

House Warming Card and Gift Bag by Michele


Good morning! Michele here with a couple of cards and gift bags that I thought would be perfect for enclosing a gift card for a new home owner or a recent college grad! 
I used my Silhouette to cut the silhouettes! I adhered a dream sticker from the Everyday Life collection.
I added a few sequins and some glitter glue to the heart. 


I am in love with these cute striped bags!  I added a silhouette and a sentiment from the Everyday Life collection. I wanted the word, Life to stand out, so I colored it with a pink Copic marker. 


I am loving the colors here of mint green, turquoise, and hot pink! 


I did the same set but used the pink polka dot bags instead and a slightly different color combination. I used the same sticker for the bag and again colored it with a pink Copic marker.  




Pink and baby blue....doesn't get much sweeter!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

No comments: