Friday, October 13, 2017

But First Coffee....by Michele


Good morning crafty friends!  
I will be the first to admit that I am a bit addicted in love with coffee!
I love everything about it....the smell, the taste, the comfort it provides.
I know I can't be alone in this sentiment.....please tell me I am not alone! ;)
I used SRM's Coffee Plans set for my card today.

I used my Silhouette to cut the word coffee.  I stamped the coffee bean in a light brown on cream colored card stock.  I adhered the die cut.  I stamped the words, but first and #caffeine please, using my Mini Misti for proper alignment. 


I added little red punched hearts and adhered tiny flowers to the centers using glossy accents.  I also added glossy accents to the sentiment. Once it was dry, I used a bit of black dimensional accents around the hearts. 


Thank you for stopping by today!
Michele

No comments: