Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mini Rainbow Calendar by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm sharing a happy little calendar with you! 


I kept things very clean and simple. I started with my white card base, which I chose to crimp. After, I put aside all my crimped card bases and then worked on my white squares. Adding a touch of rainbow patterned paper to each one. Once done, I added my sticker calendar to each square. Then added some foam squares on the back and then added it to my card bases. 


After I was done making my calendar cards, I needed to come up with something to hold them. So I used a clear box and cut it to where my cards could sit nicely inside and not cover up my calendar month. 



To top things off, I slipped everything (cards and card holder) into a clear box and then inside of a patterned bag, which I closed with a 2018 sticker. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies:

Clear Mini Box (for card holder)

No comments: