Friday, June 9, 2017

Fruits of Forgiveness Bible Journaling by Shannon


Hello!  Shannon here today to share some of my Bible Journaling.  I do this activity regularly.  It combines my love of the Lord and my artistic pursuits. 

Today I'm taking on forgiveness.  Forgiveness is a tough one. It's supposed to set you free, take the weight off of you so you can move on, but it's so easy to get stuck in the same place.  I am guilty of it myself. There are people in my life that I can't forgive yet, that I am still angry at or with. I still feel wronged and betrayed. I'm here to tell you the that you have to keep working on it, working through it and know that you are forgiven first. It's part of your journey to love and be loved by others, even when it's hard. Go over your own failures, because it's easier to forgive those who have wronged you. You also have to remember that not everyone is for you, and that's ok. You can't please everyone. Nor are you supposed to. Surround yourself with people who lift others up, including you. 

I'm sharing this entry with you, and as you can see, it's about forgiveness. The reading is Matthew 18: 21-35, it's worth the read.  I looked up the "color of forgiveness"..and was surprised to find it was yellow...and I thought yellow?!?!? What in the heck am I going to do with yellow?!? It's not a color I use at all. I made it work though, and SRM has a great selection of watercolor pencils available for shading and blending. I also have made good use of the new white gel pen too! It packs a significant punch, without being overbearing.  Thanks for taking a look today!

We invite you to join our Bible Journaling Journey Facebook Group and post your 
Bible Journaling.


SRM Products Used:

Color In Watercolor and Color In Watercolor Twist Pencils

Please come see us all next week where each day we will introduce new products!  Can't wait to share!

No comments: