Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hello Card & Gift Bag by Amber


Hello SRM Sticker fans! It's Amber here, today I have a fun colorful floral card and matching gift bag to share. 



I paired a "Hello" sentiment stamp, a fun mint polka dotted patterned bag, and a super cute clear white sentiment sticker from SRM with some stamps in my stash to create my card and matching gift bag.

I started my card by folding an A2 sized pink card base and die cutting two pierced rectangles out of some white cardstock. I set my pink card base aside and started my stamping. I randomly stamped my layered flower images in some colorful mini Tsukineko Inks and some mini metallic Encore Inks. Before adhering my stamped panel I laid it over my pink card base and traced around the inside die cut rectangle so I could see where to emboss my sentiment. I removed my stamped panel and set it aside to heat emboss my sentiment. Once my sentiment was heat embossed I adhered my stamped panel to my card base.


I thought it would be fun to create a matching gift bag to go along with my card so I pulled out a mint colored bag with a large polka dot pattern printed on it, added some white ribbon, and a two layer tag. I stamped the bottom tag to match my card and then layered a second tag die cut out of vellum over it. I added a white clear "Thanks" sticker to the middle of my vellum tag and then tied both tags to my gift bag with some white ribbon. 

SRM Sticker Supplies
Mint Polka Dot Bag
SaveSave

No comments: