Friday, March 31, 2017

Goodie Bags for 3 Spring Occasions by Samantha


Hello! Samantha with you today with a project using the new patterned bags. I have a bit of Spring fever, so I thought I'd style goodie bags for 3 Spring occasions. 


I used the same layout for embellishing all of my bags, but as you can see, they all have a very different feel. 


My first bag was decorated for Opening Day! Whether you'll be headed out to the ball park or watching from home this decorated bag is a great way to turn peanuts or popcorn into a special treat. I used a blue zigzag patterned bag, layered on a circle cut from a black striped patterned bag. I embellished with baseball stickers from Take 2 Stickers By The Dozen Baseball and a 2017 sticker from Year of Memories 2017. I sealed the bag shut with a sticker from Calendar Companion


My next bag is a Spring themed thank you bag. It's great for a small teacher or hostess gift. You can slip in a gift card, a handmade bar of soap and some lotion, or some pretty nail polish. For this bag I started with a striped bag. Then I added a 4" White Doily. I embellished the doily and the bag with stickers from We've Got Your Stickers Thanks


For my last bag I created a Spring birthday bag. You could slip a little birthday treat in here or a gift card to go out to eat, some tea bags, or even some packs of seeds. I started with a bright green striped patterned bag, then I layered on a circle cut from the pink polka dot patterned bag. I embellished with stickers from Take 2 Stickers By The Dozen Birthday and Sentiment Happy Birthday. I sealed the bag shut with a sticker from We've Got Your Sticker Happy


...and there you have it: goodie bags for 3 Spring occasions. I love how these patterned bags can make a little gift extra special! What would you stick in these patterned bags?

No comments: