Thursday, January 12, 2017

Valentine Lunchbox Cards by Samantha



Hello! Samantha here today with some Valentine lunchbox cards. My boys love it when I slip little notes in their lunchboxes, but only if they're a bit silly, so I make them lunchbox cards with jokes on them. 

For these notes, I created little envelopes (they measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2") from patterned paper. Instead using the envelopes the long way, I flip them the tall way to create a pocket. I decorated the the envelopes with stickers from Valentine Labels by the Dozen, Valentine Stickers by the Dozen, and Planner Icon Stickers


I printed the jokes out and attached them to the outside of the envelope. I put the punchlines on a tag that pulls out of the envelope with a little delicious Twinery baker's twine


These Valentine lunchbox cards are such a simple way to let your kiddos know you're thinking of them even when they're at school.  


Supplies used in this project: 
Valentine Labels by the Dozen 
Valentine Stickers by the Dozen
Planner Icon Stickers
Charcoal Baker's Twine 
Marvy Le Plume Red 
Black Medium Punched Pieces

2 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Wish I had somebody to give those little lunchbox
notes to. The kids are grown and gone.
they are cute and a fun idea.
thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Could you do a quick video showing how you make those cute pockets?