Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine Gift Tag by Michele


Hello!  For the next few weeks we are going to send lots of "love" your way with amazing Valentine projects from our talented design team.  Enjoy!

---------------------

Good morning! Michele here with an altered birch wood disc.  I used a sunburst stencil and texture paste.  I sprinkled yellow glitter over it.  I glued some pink and orange pom pom trim to the perimeter of the circle.   We are celebrating all things Valentine this week on the blog. So sit back, relax and enjoy Day #1 of Valentine's Week!


I cut an orange felt circle for the middle of the sun and adhered two stickers from the Valentine Stickers by the Dozen collection  I also added a few sequins, white thread with a clear sequin. 


I thought this a perfect decor item or gift bag tag!   


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!
Join us tomorrow for more Valentine goodness!

SaveSave

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Lovve Michele's style! This project is no exception!