Friday, December 9, 2016

Pray Card by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have this fun little religious themed card to share featuring two of SRM's newest Bible Journaling stamp sets. I love how these stamps can be used to create a variety of different projects and the sentiments are perfect for mixing and matching to create different verses or expressions. Today I show you how to mix two different sentiments from two different sets to create a fun little card.  

I started with an A2 sized white card base and adhered a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to the front. When starting this card I wasn't sure which sentiments I wanted to use so I quickly went through my stamp collection and found this cute little praying angel from Cornish Heritage Farms and decided pair it with the large "pray" sentiment from SRM's BIG Amen stamp set and the "with god all things are possible" sentiment from SRM"s Amazing Grace stamp set. I stamped the two sentiments and angel image in black ink directly onto the piece of patterned paper that covered my card base. On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped my angel image, colored her with some Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut her, and adhered her to my card front right over the first 
image I stamped.


For the upper half of my card I die cut another piece of patterned paper with a stitched border die, tied and wrapped some lace ribbon around it, and adhered the entire piece to my card front. I hope you enjoyed my little card today. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: