Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Lovely Lace by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Today, I'm sharing a couple different projects with you using SRM Stickers beautiful lace! 

Now, if you've seen my projects in the past, you know I really haven't used too much of lace (if any at all). Though, after making these sweet little gifts, you may just be seeing more of it! ;) 

First I started with making some little lace stockings. Which to make my stockings I just used a stocking die that I have. Afterwards, I really had to do some thinking...long thinking! lol I mean here I sat with these pretty little stockings but what was I even making with them?!...


Well, after some trail and error, I ended up with gift card holders! I thought it worked great because it still showed off the lace stocking and I thought it be sweet to give someone. :) 

For my second project, I made a tag. 


I used some kraft cardstock for my base and then added the lace over it. Once I did that, I was stuck. Again. lol I started going through things and came across some felt flowers I had laying around and 'ding!'...I thought it worked perfectly. So I glued it on to my lace tag and added a little string of pearls. Then to finish things off, I added a little sentiment banner piece and some jute twine. Easy peasy, right?...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon!

SRM Stickers supplies:

Jute Twine

No comments: