Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Love.Joy.Peace.Patience.Kindness by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 

Today I'm sharing a simple and sweet set of cards with you! 


I started with making my cards. Which I chose use a kraft cardstock base, along with SRM's Just Believe stamps. I stamped the 'sentiments/border' to go around my card and then stamped the flower in the middle. After I used markers with the blender pen to color my flowers. 


Once done, I added envelopes to my set of cards and used some white jute burlap twine to hold it all together. 


I then placed the set in a glassine bag and added it inside a kraft window box. Next, I added some burlap ribbon around the box. To top things off, I added a white doily with a sticker and piece of jute burlap twine. 


A quick and sweet little set of cards, don't you say?!...

SRM products used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

cm said...

What an absolutely charming cards-and-envelopes ensemble, Shelly! A gift that will make someone very happy!
~c