Monday, July 25, 2016

Polychromos & SRM by Michele


Hello there! Michele here with a card using my new Polychromo colored pencils and a SRM Sticker.


 I love the variety of choice that crafting allows me. I never get bored as I try new things, or rediscover old items in my stash.  I love coloring and wanted to try out my new Polychromo pencils.  


I masked the flowers so I could have many of them on my card.  Once I was done coloring, I added glossy accents for depth, plus they intensify the colors a bit, which I love!  I also added an SRM Sticker by the Dozen-Thank you, to finish it off.  That's what I love about SRM....it's easy peasy and looks so finished and professional! 


Thank you so much for stopping and taking a peek!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card! :o)

Virginia L. said...

Superb, Michele! Love how you used the SRM sentiment with your awesome stamping and coloring!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!