Thursday, March 10, 2016

March Planner Pages by Juliana


Hello SRM friends! It's Juliana, and I'm here to share how I've decorated my March planner pages with you. I'm starting to find my grove with decorating my planner. At least I think so, and one thing is for sure...SRM stickers are the perfect addition to any planner.


I especially love using the We've Got Your Border Stickers to dress up washi tape. On this one, I used the "Happiness Is..." from the We've Got Your Border Bright.


Aren't those little chicks on the We've Got Your Border Pastel just perfect for Easter?


I also love to use the Year of Memories 2016 stickers to add the year and the birthday banner stickers from the Calendar Companion are perfect for making note of the birthdays this month.


As most people know, St. Patrick's Day is this month, and the shamrock from the Express Yourself St. Patrick's Day Stickers was calling out to be used on March 17th.


What are your favorite SRM Stickers to use in your planner? One thing is for sure, SRM has you covered when it comes to decorating your planner!

HUGS!
Juliana

No comments: