Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Thanks a Latte by Lesley



I don't know about you but I love cute little stamps and designer paper with diagonals! I am in love with Jane's Doodles new Coffee Themed Stamp Set called Coffee Time! Oh boy is it fun to colour! So I stamped the little cup and masked it to create a "latte" focal point and coloured the cups with my Copic markers.


The sentiments in the set are just perfect for a thank you gift and this one is going to a wonderful colleague of mine! I added some pencils to the gift and some other small goodies will fit in the medium sized kraft bags. I stamped the sentiment right onto the kraft bag with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added some charcoal twine to the bottom of my card!


I hope you feel inspired to create a little gift set for a coworker or a friend. February is a month of love and kindness! Spread a little joy!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: