Friday, February 12, 2016

Mini Valentine Cards by Amy


Hello everyone!!  This is Amy here to share some quick mini Valentine's cards with you today.  


I think that my favorite type of card to make is Valentine's cards.  I love finding fun new ways of telling the people in my life that I love them.  I like these mini ones because they are only about 3 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches and I can easily slip them into lunch sacks or school binders for my kiddos or hubby to find.

I say that these are quick because I was able to whip up all four of these cards in less than an hour.  I cut the bases at 3 1/2 x 7 inches and folded them in half.  I sewed the edges and then mounted the striped paper to the base.  


I then cut a silver lace doily in quarters and then adhered them in the lower left corner.  I added the sentiment and circle heart from the Stickers by the Dozen - Valentine on some white cardstock and then adhered them with foam adhesive to the card.  I then finished it off with some Solid Pink Sorbet bakers twine.


I hope that you have a lovely Valentine's Day with the ones that you love!!

Hugs,

Amy



No comments: