Friday, February 19, 2016

Gerber Daisy Delight by Lesley


Hello stamping friends! 
Lesley here and I am thrilled to share three cards I made for SRM!


Spring is on its way and I couldn't resist playing with some new stamps from Jane's Doodles!!! I stamped the single daisy image and masked it...then I watercoloured the flowers with some Distress Ink and a water pen. Easy peasy and totally relaxing!


I used the new Jane's Doodles stamp set called Daisies. It comes with lots of sweet sentiments and lovely florals!



I also used some Solid Stone Twine to add some texture to two of my cards.


Hope you have a Happy Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous examples.

Fikreta said...

Your cards are very beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Shelly said...

These are so sweet!!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!