Friday, November 6, 2015

Give Thanks Gift Box by Cathy


Hi SRM Fans!  Cathy here with you today sharing a simple little gift box for Thanksgiving filled with a few treats for your Thanksgiving Day hostess.  We all need a little chocolate pick me up with all the stress of the holidays.  I created my little gift box with a  SRM 4x4x2 Kraft Box, all  you have to do is decorate.  You can literally do this is minutes just before you head out the door.  I cut the Give Thanks using my Silhouette Cameo, added a few leaves and a heart button.  You can use paper or vinyl!

SRM Stickers Blog - Give Thanks Gift Box - #kraft #box #stickers #fall #autumn #thanksgiving

Fill the inside with a delicious treat!

SRM Stickers Blog - Give Thanks Gift Box - #giftbox #kraftbox #quickcard #thanksgiving #DIY

And for just a bit more fun I added patterned paper and a SRM Thanksgiving Sentiment to the inside of the box.

SRM Stickers Blog - Give Thanks Gift Box - #giftbox #kraftbox #quickcard #thanksgiving #DIY

Thank you for joining us today at SRM!