Friday, December 12, 2014

Treat Bag with Flair by Tessa


It's Tessa with you today!  I think my favorite treat around the holidays is white chocolate covered Oreo cookies.  Yum!  They are so rich and sweet that I can only have a couple at a time so I like to share.  I popped a couple in some cute treat bags to share with my girlfriends at our upcoming card making party:

SRM Stickers Blog - Treat Bag with Flair by Tessa - #christmas #embosseddraftbag, flair, bossyjoscie, stickers, twine

Aren't these chevron embossed kraft bags perfect?  I love how the top is left unembossed- it looks great folded over and wrapped with baker's twine.  :)

I stamped this one with gold rings and then splattered it with gold mist.  When the ink was dry, I stuck down that cute Santa sticker from the Quick Cards Believe sheet inside the gold rings.  I added just a bit of the green zig zag from the Sticker Stitches Christmas sheet next.  The heart flair from the Bossy Joscie Modern Christmas collection was the perfect embellishment to finish off my cluster.  I used Peapod baker's twine to wrap around the top and tie in a bow.

SRM Stickers Blog - Treat Bag with Flair by Tessa - #christmas #embosseddraftbag, flair, bossyjoscie, stickers, twine

I hope these little treats brighten my girlfriends' day!  They sure do make me smile :) They are super quick and easy to make so you still have time for a last minute gift!  Thanks for joining us today!


6 comments:

Sheila H said...

The great bags are just darling!

cghundley said...

How fun these
look! Love the
embossing on it.
Carla from Utah

Amy C. said...

Adorable treat bag! I love these types of bags. The possibilities are endless when decorating. Wish I had one of those white chocolate oreos you mentioned!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute bag! Love the embossing, and of course that darling Santa!

Karenladd said...

So cute and I love how simple it is! Love the flair and Santa!

Shelly said...

Super CUTE!!!