Friday, October 24, 2014

Embossed Birthday Bag by Shery


Hello, SRM friends! Shery here to share a quick and easy birthday treat bag project. One of my nephews turned 9 recently and while we were getting together the gifts we were sending him, I needed something for the gift card and a few sticker packs. Usually I'd make a gift card holder, but I decided to do something different.  The SRM Embossed Bag was perfect for this project!

SRM Stickers - #embossed #chevron #bags #giftbag #srmstickers

I started with the 4" by 6" chevron embossed kraft bag. I simply decorated the front with various fun birthday stickers from SRM's Birthday Border and We've Got Your Sticker/Happy.  I layered a couple of punched pieces together and used one of the happy birthday stickers from the Take 2 Stickers Birthday on top. I folded the kraft bag with the topper, punched two holes, and used shore  twine to close the bag. Using twine to close the bag is so much easier because I simply could untie it without ripping out the bag to put little gifts inside. No glue or tape to mess with. 

SRM Stickers - Shery Russ - #birthday #bag #embossed #stickers #srmstickers #twine

By the time we got my nephew's gifts all packaged, this little birthday kraft bag was thick and full of little gifts for him that I kept finding in my stash.  There you have it -- a quick and easy birthday treat bag. 

SRM Stickers - Shery Russ - #birthday #bag #embossed #stickers #srmstickers #twine

Check your SRM stash for fun stuff you can use to make something similar. Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: