Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Softball Team Treats by Tessa


Hello there!  Tessa Wise here today sharing some team treats I created for my girls' softball team. 


I pulled out my favorite new SRM Clear Triangle Treat Boxes for this project.  I love the size of these!  Perfect for a little goodie :)  I loved this sentiment stamp by Mama Elephant and wanted to use it as my focal point.  I stamped it with Staz On ink onto Vellum and diecut around it using a circle die.  The softball stickers are from the Say It With Stickers Mini/ Softball sheet.  I stuck them down to white cardstock and cut around them so I could use foam adhesive to pop them up.  I also used some Charcoal Baker's Twine as an accent, creating a small bow for each box.


The girls are on the Sparklers this season and their team color is hot pink.  I pulled out some Small Hot Pink Scalloped Punched Pieces and stamped the front of the with a starburst using Versamark ink.


After decorating the front, I filled up the container with Chex Muddy Buddies, one of our favorite treats!


Super fun to make and a BIG hit!


My girls were so excited to give these to their teammates at last week's game!  The team all loved them and they all saved their boxes  to display at home.


The little triangle box is so fun.  Just thinking that it might be cute for a camping treat or a Christmas tree treat.  Hmmmmm… I like those ideas!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I bet these were a HUGE hit with the girls! Awesome treat containers!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so sweet! i love how you tied in the softball and the pink!