Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Great Outdoors by Aimee


We asked a few of our Designers to create outdoor-themed layouts and here's Aimee Kidd with a hiking layout.

Aimee says, "My son and his friends went on a hiking trip last summer and I made him take his camera so he could get some pics for me to scrap. So happy that I hadn't scrapped them yet because the SRM Outdoors stickers were perfect! I love that the big words were perfect to make my title! Plus, with all of the brown in my layout, the brown stickers from the We've Got Your Sticker Hello sheet blended in perfectly."




SUPPLIES: Express Yourself 42030 Explore, Say It With Stickers 39045 Outdoors, Say It With Stickers Mini 40079 Hiking, We've Got Your Sticker 53002 - Hello.

2 comments:

~jan said...

This is such an awesome layout, Aimee! Fabulous photos, wonderful design and you used the stickers just perfectly!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful colors, so natural.