Friday, January 27, 2012

Party in a Bag by Renee


Renee Morris-Dezember used our Party in a Bag product to create an adorable baby boy shower;






Here's what Renee had to say about her time on the SRM Design Team; "What a year! I have felt honored to have been a part of the SRM team this last year...with each assignment I've always been given the opportunity to stick to my given style yet branch outside of my comfort zone and do something new. Susan, Jenyfur and the other ladies have been so wonderful to work with. I appreciate the support and encouragement I have received this past year. I can't say enough positive things about you all, the company and the product. My {LOVE} for stickers goes way back...and I will continue to use SRM stickers on my cards and layouts...encouraging my paper crafting friends to do the same...with that said...all good things must come to an end...and now it's time I say goodbye...to a WONDERFUL year with SRM...and welcome the new ladies!"

Renee, you've been a gem to work with and we appreciate all of the beautiful work you've done!

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Love all of these ideas! Super cute!

~jan said...

Fabulous job with the Party in a Bag, Renee! Have loved seeing your creations this year!

Liz Weber said...

Just wonderful work Renee, love how sweet the cards and tubes and cakes look all dressed up with the SRM Stickers, so glad to have seen all your wonderful work here! Thanks!