Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garden Basket by Elizabeth


Elizabeth Carney is here today to talk about her fabulous garden basket gift using our Tubes and of course, SRM Stickers;

I really love spring and love to garden. I have some friends that love it too and wanted to make a garden basket that was functional as well as fun! I used Eye of the Tiger and Lion King bulbs that my friend can add to her garden this year. I placed them in the tubes. She can use the flower pot as well!



Then I set about to decorate it! I punched flowers, butterflies, and hot-glued the yellow flower stems {and added those too!} to create this spring pot. I really like how it turned out and my friend is going to love it!



Supplies: SRM Stickers; #51010 Spring Sticker Sentiments, paper is from stash, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, generic buttons, offray ribbons, Floss, generic flowers, bulbs, Fiskars punch, and American Crafts.



Thank you, Elizabeth! Check back tomorrow as we showcase altered TUBES!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea!

~amy~ said...

Soooo creative!!!

Sandy said...

What a cute idea! Maybe spring will come:)

mustangkayla said...

What a cute cute idea!

Virginia L. said...

Love this creative and inspiring idea! This sure says SPRING!!

Melanie said...

So so amazing, Elizabeth! Fabulous :)

Nathalie said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the idea and the execution!!!! Beautiful!