Thursday, November 18, 2010

John gets crafty!


Our fearless leader, Susan and her dear husband John, are getting into the holiday spirit in Southern California. John got his hands on the marvelous Marvy border punch system that we featured last week (click HERE) and got his craft on!



Those of us who have been lucky enough to meet John, absolutely adore John. He's so kind, and helps us with whatever we may need. Who knew he had a secret scrappy side?! John put together these treat bags in a jiffy;










Susan wrote her traditional Santa Letter and included a cookie for the big guy. Gotta love the expression on the cookies' face! Totally makes me giggle.




I hope you enjoyed our fun and festive feature today. Come on back tomorrow as we wrap up the week with a Flickr Spotlight. If you've gotten crafty with SRM, make sure you load it into our Gallery asap!


jenyfur

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a FUN post..we all now know that John is a fabbie guy since he is crafty:)

beckyjune said...

That's so cool, John. You did an awesome job. I love it when men get crafty ☺

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very fun - thanks john for sharing your creativity with us.

Barb Housner

Jane said...

ok...I LOVE this post! John has a kind face! And FAB job John!!!
LOVE it!
I think I need to write my letter soon too! ;)

NinaB said...

Great job, John. I love it when guys get crafty.

Sandra P said...

Look at you John, showing up us ladies! LOL

Great job :) eeek, I can't wait to play with my border punch when it comes in...lots of inspiration here to get me started.

Hugs,
Sandra P

Virginia L. said...

LOVE love this!! John is a natural born talent! His beautiful samples just show how much FUN these stickers and border punches are!! Thanks for the inspiration, John! Now... if he can show me just how to write Santa's letter...to convince him to buy me border punch and SRM stickers!!

Deana said...

Darling bags, John! I'm especially loving the bag with the ribbon punch. Definitely going to have to make some of those! :-)

Tanis said...

Hooray! Loving the ribbon stitch punch :) :)
And I totally agree with you Jenyfur (and am glad to be one of the lucky ones!)
GREAT job, Crafty John :)

Gina said...

WOW John . . . a man who creates is a KEEPER! :)

Patchi said...

Great crafty treat bags!

By the way, I would LOVE to see "Hanukkah" SRM stickers!!!

Kathy said...

I was one of the lucky ones to meet John and he's everything Jenyfur said and then some. What an awesome post seeing John get his crafty on and Susan too. AWESOME!!

Erika M. said...

Love how Johnny got crafty!

Amy Heller said...

Love it! Way to go, John!! Love your projects!

Unknown said...

I love John! I love John's craftiness! I love Susan! I love Susan's craftiness! Therefore, I love John and Susan AND their craftiness!!! :)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Fantastic craftiness John!!! I really like how you used the same punch, but different paper to give each bag a different look!!! Susan....you are lucky gal!!!

Hugs,
Calypso