Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{hugs}

Hello and welcome to another tube feature! We'll be showing you how to dress up and fill our new tubes every week at the Blog. I created a set of bling tubes for my sisters. We are exchanging 'bling' for Chrimstmas, along with other crafty items, and this is what I came up with for a unique, sparkly gift.

To fill my tubes, I purchased white Petaloo flowers with gemstone centers, two packages of Making Memories white and silver jewels, and a package a mini white satin roses;



And here they are, all filled up! I used SRM's {hugs} Quick Card set for my tags and placed the 'hugs' sticker right on the tubes;




Order your tubes, HERE! See you tomorrow for our Cosmo Cricket Blog Hop!


jenyfur

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So cute!!!! What a great idea!!!

Tracey said...

LOVE this gift exchange idea!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration on how to use these tubes....so fun!

Tanis said...

LOVE it! What a great idea! And I love how you did the sticker right on the tube! Perfect :)

Kathy said...

Awesome idea Jenyfur. Your sisters are going to love these ...now I need some more tubes :)

beckyjune said...

So cute!

I have to tell you that I used one of the tubes for a Jillibean Soup project that will be up on their blog this month- filled it with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. I need to do some more :D

Anonymous said...

love!! ;)

MRH said...

Great ideas, Design Team! Enjoyed your sites!