Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hey everyone! Thanks for popping by SRM Stickers. I have a card for you today, one that uses many stickers. I created this card using Basic Grey's new line, "Origins". The collection includes a 12x12" sheet of full-color image stickers. I wanted to 'pop' my image stickers so I rubbed corn starch onto the back of them, to remove their stickiness. The flowers, leaves, and scalloped strip are all stickers, and of course the SRM Sticker sentiment!



I adhered a light-colored, grid patterned panel onto the inside of my card, so that I can write my greeting. The dark green, textured back panel wasn't suited for writing.


Ingredients:
"Thinking of You"




I'm so excited to tell you about our new public gallery! If you create anything using SRM Stickers, you are invited to share it with the world in our new;

Flickr Gallery

Keep in mind that only SRM Sticker projects should be posted. You'll also find every project that I've showcased here, in the Gallery, for a one-stop look at everything. You just never know when your project might be found in the gallery and featured here!

In order to post to our gallery, you'll need to set up a Flickr account, if you don't already have one. It's easy & free! Once you've set up your account and loaded your SRM Sticker projects into your gallery, simply 'join' our group and add your creations to our Group Pool. We can't wait to see the gallery blossom with YOUR artwork!

You may be wondering how to get your hands on SRM Stickers... We are working hard to bring you the ability to shop our products, directly from our website. Our shopping feature will up and running within a few weeks. I'll link you to the products I use and you can purchase SRM Stickers within a few clicks!

Alright, that's it for today. You'll want to come by tomorrow to view some amazing cards from this week's Guest Designer, the fabulous Heidi VanLaar! She has some beauties to show us, using multiple stickers on each card!


jenyfur

11 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Jenyfur, just love how you make those sentiment stickers look so good! I just bought some of that paper and love it.

As soon as I can find a local shop that sells your stickers I will be using them A LOT I am sure!

Thanks for the inspiration on the Flickr Gallery!

Bonita Rose said...

I am uber excited about the online shopping..woohooo.. I can't find many of your stickers here in Fargo.. bummed, I went to one lss and my local Michaels.. nothing.
I'll be happy when that option is available.. and omg. LOVE LOVE YOUR CARD.. love the earthy colors.. beautiful Jenyfur! hugs

Raechelle Bellus said...

Yes, availability will be great! Beautiful card. Love the colors and overall design.

She's a Color Queen said...

Your card is really cute. I like cards that can be sent easily for no particular event.

Shopping on the site will be great BUT being able to click and go directly to the stickers you used will be very awesome. I can't wait!

Tracey said...

Amazing card Jenyfur...I just love the colours and design!! I have been on the look out for SRM stickers....glad to hear they will be available right here!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Love those BG papers and the card you made with it!
The Flickr gallery is an awesome idea!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jenyfer, love the BG paper!

Alice said...

beautiful card!! love the color combination!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This card is fabulous Jen! Love that BG DP!! Yummy!!

Yay! Heidi is coming to share! Sweeet! Can't wait to see what she comes up with! :)

Kathy said...

Yea I am so happy that you will make it easy to shop..shop..shop for these great stickers! Now..corn starch..such a genius idea!! You Jen are bringing stickers to new levels. This card is amazing! Hugs,Kathy

Michelle H. said...

Jenyfur, that BG card is so pretty and stunning!!
Love how you used the papers and the SRM stickers!!
How excitng about the online shopping!!
looking forward to that we dont' have a LSS!
TFS, your inspiration with us!!